– C.E.S. Weather seal and C.E.S. Socket set.
– Products and equipment sales.
– On-site assistance to unjamed critical lubricated valves.
– Valve commissioning.
– On-site project supervision.
– Online technical support.
– Maintenance and repairs of Nordstrom and Sealweld lubricating pumps.
– Intervention protocol editing.
To ease the work of the technicians when working on construction sites C.E.S. has developed its own creations. Tools and parts made to lengthen quarter-turn lubricated valves life expectancy.
To be recognized throughout the industry as the premier Pipeline Solutions Provider of Permanent Pipe Repair System and corrosion protection.
To provide safe, high quality, efficient and effective solutions to assist in the construction and preservation of critical company assets to reduce liability and to ensure continued operations that comply with industry regulations in a cost effective manner.
To train our Service Providers to continuously Exceed their Customers Expectations. If there is a solution to any problem, we value our ability to find the most appropriate solution.
Direct communication with our manufacturers allows us to provide customized products for pipeline and infrastructure remediation. With over 30 years of composite repair experience, our personnel strive to provide a tailored repair solution to your specific criteria and project requirements.
OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
– Manufacturer certified trainer
– Certified Service Provider
– Certified Industrial Contractor
– Project Supervisor
– Certified Senior Technician
– Certified Operator Installer